当前位置:网站首页 > 资讯中心 > 行业资讯
行业资讯
  • 去餐馆就餐当心免费茶
  • 本站编辑:xghl发布日期:2019-07-23 16:12 浏览次数:
专家说,餐馆提供的免费茶不能随便喝。
 
Experts say free tea provided by restaurants should not be drunk casually.
 
据某餐馆老板透露,免费茶称之为“垃圾茶”。这种茶叶。从外观看,茶叶呈墨黑色,主要都是些碎片,里面还掺杂着大量叶梗。其中有不少是茉莉花茶,贴近了,能闻到一股很浓的茉莉花香。据业内人士介绍,“垃圾茶”的一个重要来源是茶场陈茶翻新时筛下的碎末,实际上就是“下脚料”。还有的是在劣质茶叶中搀上槐树叶、杨树叶。而茶叶里的茉莉花,实际上是别人制作茶叶时用过的,搀到这些劣质茶里摆摆样子。浓郁茶香多是喷了香精之类的添加剂。
 
According to a restaurant owner, free tea is called "junk tea". This kind of tea. From the appearance, the tea is dark black, mainly some fragments, which are also mixed with a large number of leaf stalks. Many of them are jasmine tea, close to, can smell a strong fragrance of jasmine. According to industry insiders, an important source of "junk tea" is the crumbs screened during the renovation of old tea, which is actually "scrap material". Still others are mixed with Sophora leaves and poplar leaves in inferior tea. And the jasmine in the tea is actually used by other people when making tea. It is mixed into these inferior tea to put on a pose. Rich tea flavors are sprayed with flavors and other additives.
 
“垃圾茶”的农药残留和重金属含量都超出了标准。中国农业大学食品安全与营养系副教授何计国告诉记者:“吸收过量的铅会给人体造成3种危害:一是血液中毒,抑制血液中酶的活性,阻碍血色素合成,甚至会引发贫血和白血病;二是导致肝肾等脏器中毒,使这些器官的功能下降;三是造成神经系统损伤,植物神经紊乱等。”
 
The pesticide residue and heavy metal content of "garbage tea" exceeded the standard. He Jiguo, associate professor of Food Safety and Nutrition Department of China Agricultural University, told reporters: "Absorbing excessive lead can cause three kinds of harm to the human body: one is blood poisoning, inhibiting the activity of enzymes in the blood, hindering the synthesis of hemoglobin, and even leading to anemia and leukemia; the other is leading to liver and kidney poisoning, making the functions of these organs. The third is to cause nervous system damage and autonomic nervous disorders.
 
有关专家还指出,“垃圾茶”中不仅是农药和重金属含量超标,灰尘也多,很不卫生。
 
Relevant experts also pointed out that "garbage tea" is not only pesticide and heavy metal content exceeded the standard, but also dust, which is very unsanitary.